Dx3 is Canada’s largest digital marketing, advertising and retail conference. With more than 40 speakers and 100 exhibitors, there’s a lot to see over the course of two days. With that in mind, we’ve narrowed the field to the most relevant sessions and show floor features for attendees from agencies and included links for you to learn more.
The sessions you should see:
- The Case For Innovation – Eric Harris, Buzzfeed
- The Case For Integration - Duncan Fulton, Canadian Tire Corp.
- The Case For Social – Gregg Tilston, Flight Centre
- The Case For Digital Media – Sophie Kelly, Barbarian Group
5 Things Sessions:
- Panel – AOL & Be On – 5 Things About Content Partnerships
- Bianca Freedman, Walmart Canada – 5 Things About Social Commerce
- Mike Volpe, CMO Hubspot – The 5 Things You Need To Know About The Power Of Storytelling in Content Marketing
- Ron Tite, The Tite Group – The 5 Things You Need To Know About Community Management
The show floor features you should visit:
A first-of-its-kind collaboration between some of the best retail technology companies in the world. Walk through to see how digital is changing the face of retail physically and virtually.
Where Bluetooth beacons, mobile POS, loyalty apps and retail displays will react dynamically to each customer as they move and interact with the store.