Dx3 is Canada’s largest digital marketing, advertising and retail conference. With more than 40 speakers and 100 exhibitors, there’s a lot to see over the course of two days. With that in mind, we’ve narrowed the field to the most relevant sessions and show floor features for attendees from retail brands and retail-focused marketers, and included links for you to learn more.
The sessions you should see:
- The Case For Innovation – Eric Harris, Buzzfeed
- The Case For E-Commerce – Drew Green, SHOP.CA
5 Things Sessions:
- Jim Danahy, CustomerLAB – The 5 Things You Need To Know About Omni-Channel Retailing
- Matthew Bertulli, Demac Media & Ben Burmaster, Snuggle Bugz - The 5 Things You Need To Know About Responsive Design In E-Commerce
- Derek Colfer, Visa Canada - The 5 Things You Need To Know About Mobile NFC Payments
- Bianca Freedman, Walmart Canada - The 5 Things You Need To Know About Social Commerce
- Sylvain Perrier, Mercatus Technologies - The 5 Things You Need To Know About How Data Is Transforming The Store Of The Future
- David Robinson, Rogers Communications - The 5 Things You Need To Know About The Battle For The Mobile Wallet
The show floor features you should visit:
A first-of-its-kind collaboration between some of the best retail technology companies in the world. Walk through to see how digital is changing the face of retail physically and virtually.
Where Bluetooth beacons, mobile POS, loyalty apps and retail displays will react dynamically to each customer as they move and interact with the store.