FFWD, happening January 30 – February 3, has curated a lineup of speakers and sessions that will be tackling buzzwords often heard in strategy meetings including: ROI, KPIs, Attribution, Media Allocation, Quantitative versus Qualitative.
Think more deeply and examine more closely about whether you are asking the right questions and if your assumptions are correct with these curated sessions:
- thinkTV: Swinging the Media Pendulum Back to Neutral: The Underestimation of TV, the Overselling of Digital, and the Way Forward in 2017
- TubeMogul: Challenges in Attribution and How to Gain Competitive Advantage
- 140 Proof: Mobile Application Advertising: The Golden Rule for Successful Digital Marketing in 2017
- SapientRazorfish: The Rise of Digital: From Channel to Enabler of Brand Experiences
- Strata Insights & Fresh Squeezed Idea: Stuck between 2 CFOs: How to Get Out
More sessions and speakers will be added over the coming days and weeks so make sure to check www.advertisingweek.ca often and either get your full week pass or purchase your individual tickets now.
The post What Truly Matters Across All Channels? Find out at FFWD 2017 appeared first on Dx3 Digest.